Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sinking ship

I feel like my life is falling apart. I can't study, I can't think, I can't concentrate.
The worst is I can't eat or sleep properly. When I'm dreaming and waking up feeling mega lonely and reality then hits me.

No cuddly loving boyfriend. Just me against the world. Yes, reality hasn't really 100% hit me yet. I need to get over him but all I can think of is he coming back to me. Waiting for him to write…

I know it's unhealthy but I just can't help it. I have mega exams coming up and I haven't began studying yet. All I do is stay at home crying and listening to sad songs. I can't even watch series yet since it reminds me of what we used to do a lot together. So basically everything reminds me of him. Everything sucks.

He doesn't care for me anymore. He only lies about it but then I still want him. Despite how cold he has been pushing me away makes me want to fight more… what am I doing?? …

No comments:

Post a Comment