Monday, March 30, 2015

Feeling Full

Goodnight or good morning? It's about 2AM and I have totally turned my hours. Sleep during the morning/day and up all night.

I am doing my laundry now since someone stole my time yesterday. I am happy to get some clean sheets and clothes today.

I feel at the moment pretty ok, I just started a new course in school so I hope it will keep my occupied!
My old roommate Sara is going to stay over tomorrow and the day after. It really has been a long time since we last hanged out. I am happy to see her, it is going to be fun. Like a mini reunion…

Anyhow, I am going back to Stockholm during this weekend. It's going to be fun to be with the family. My sisters friend also has her birthday so we are going to this Full Moon Party on friday. I have always wanted to go to this UV-colour body paint party so it is hopefully going to be fun. It's also going to be my first day out as single. I have mostly been at home for a month so it's time to get myself together and live my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment