Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Farts F+ Story

Need to fart… Just joking. 

It has been a long time since I last posted an entry. Why? Well university is killing my as and free time. For instance, tomorrow I have an exam on Microeconomics, which is busting my balls. I think more than 50% have failed the last exam (I did not attend to it), but this time I want to greet it and stare at the paper for 45minutes. Anyhow, I will have to do the re-exam at august and probably have studied to it for next time. 

I think you get my university life now. KAOS. - I am a lazy student. Too much stress and anxiety. I hope you guys have had a better time than me!

Either way I have to study more, therefor I have not been able to blog, have not been able to live or other reasons. I will try to write more soon. When I am free, or when my fart is free.

But for now. Take care!

Xoxo Sheen!

No comments:

Post a Comment